by slightlyjaded

Original Post

Unable to complete primary mission on Elaaden We need an option to reset quests

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug We need an option to reset quests. Unable to complete the mission Search For The Stolen Remnant Drive Core. I scanned 7 bodies and an empty crate surrounding shuttle wreckage. I spent upwards of an hour searching the zone where the scanner alert blinks fast and the outlying area. Everywhere the blue circle touches on my map, I have scanned multiple times, rock by rock. I even scanned the air out of desperation! Frustrated I left. Worked on other planets. Came back twice hoping a patch or just leaving would have fixed it. Im here for the forth time searching the debris and the surrounding area for the last 45 minutes and still no trace of the path. I occasionally notice what appears to be burn marks or some kind of dark powder on the ground in spots, but the scanner ignores it.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 100/100
What company provides your internet service? NextGenTel
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unable to complete primary mission on Elaaden. The Search for the Missing Drive Core
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Nvidia GTX 980 SLi
Please enter memory size in GB. 32

Unable to complete the mission Search For The Stolen Remnant Drive Core. I scanned 7 bodies and an empty crate surrounding shuttle wreckage. I spent upwards of an hour searching the zone where the scanner alert blinks fast and the outlying area. Everywhere the blue circle touches on my map, I have scanned multiple times, rock by rock. I even scanned the air out of desperation! Frustrated I left. Worked on other planets. Came back twice hoping a patch or just leaving would have fixed it. Im here for the forth time searching the debris and the surrounding area for the last 45 minutes and still no trace of the path. I occasionally notice what appears to be burn marks or some kind of dark powder on the ground in spots, but the scanner ignores it.

Message 1 of 5 (133 Views)

Re: Unable to complete primary mission on Elaaden We need an option to reset qu

★★★★ Novice

The quest item is a datapad found between the two pieces of shuttle hull. Fortunately this is not scannable, or accessible for some users. Unknown what causes this bug to appear.

Message 2 of 5 (127 Views)

★★★★ Novice

this specific mission is not bugged, its just hard to search for, its not scannable and the waypoint is broken, its a datapad between two wall like hulls. 

Message 3 of 5 (125 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

The fact that a major quest item is not accessible is not a bug? Did I hear that wrong? Also that the quest cannot be continued without accessing that major quest item that you cannot scan or access. That is not a bug? Sorry I must be processing something wrong here.

Message 4 of 5 (121 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know the console command for this?

Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help