Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Unable to complete APEX missions in MP

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Super Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Since the game has officially gone live, I have been unable to get completion credit for APEX missions in MP. In the trial I had no issues with this.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Happening since the last patch
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 168.76 Mbps down, 12.04 Mbps up
What company provides your internet service? Cox
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into MP directly from the menu, or go into the strike team menu while in single player. Play a strike team mission. Start mission. Complete mission. Get nothing.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? RX 480
Please enter memory size in GB. 16

Since the game has officially gone live, I have been unable to get completion credit for APEX missions in MP. In the trial I had no issues with this.

Message 1 of 22 (3,383 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Unable to complete APEX missions in MP

★★★★ Novice

From what I have seen, the 'custom' thing is the problem. Not sure why the game is bugging out that way, but if the game reads as 'custom', then you don't get APEX credit.

View in thread

Message 15 of 22 (1,263 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I had the same issue. Finally completed my first Apex mission and no credit for it.

Message 2 of 22 (3,340 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Same issue here. I've completed the mission 3 times. The one I've been doing is Drack's Missing Scouts.
Message 3 of 22 (3,307 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Addendum to previous: I am now able to get MP credit for APEX missions (as of this morning), but it appears to still be an issue for others.

Message 4 of 22 (3,292 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I got credit for my first Apex mission I completed, but haven't received credit for the next three missions.

Message 5 of 22 (3,246 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I still have this issue.

Message 6 of 22 (3,202 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I've had problems with this too.  I completed Drack's Missing Scouts successfully 3 times (once with full extraction), but the mission is still not complete, and I didn't get the mission rewards.

Message 7 of 22 (3,192 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Completed Drack's Missing scouts 3 times and it didn't mark as complete for me. I also can't send teams to finish the Apex mission on the app, I get a "Squad already on mission" error.

Message 8 of 22 (3,147 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Guys check in every lobby if you have in the "Mission" tab  the mission's prior apex name like "drax's scouts" or what is called and not "Custom".IF it's the latter leave the lobby and enter one that has the mission's name. I think it's a bug with the Matchmaking and if you play a Custom mission you won't receive APex rewards.

Message 9 of 22 (3,133 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

That does sound like it's potentially correct.

Message 10 of 22 (3,105 Views)
Twitter Stream