Re: Unable to click anything in Game Customization

by StyxIsUsed

Original Post

Unable to click anything in Game Customization

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've been trying to make changes on music pack and the likes in the game but was unable to click on anything when inside the menu.

Clicking from Loadout > Game Customization makes everything only flicker when I move my mouse cursor to it, and am unable to click on anything other than Loading Screens. Clicking on Music Pack and Skydive Trail does nothing, and the only way to exit said menu is by pressing the ESC key, even clicking with the mouse will not work. This problem only occurs in this particular menu and nowhere else in Loadouts such as changing weapon skins.

Is there any way for me to fix this problem? I have tried repairing the game a few times to no avail. Reinstalling also does not change the situation.

Message 1 of 10 (1,603 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HentaiJustice

This is something we've sent up to the team for a look. Thanks for the report!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue with PS4. It will not let me get rid of the red dot notification or change anything. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,529 Views)

Loading Screen Selection

★★★ Pro

I wouldn't classify this as a bug because I seem to be the only person out of people I know play Apex Legends to experience this.

It's very difficult to pick a loading screen or even select it because the button panel at the bottom always flashes on my system.

Platform: PlayStation 4

Model: First Model

Data Center: London

How can I fix this if I can and if so what more information can I provide?

Message 4 of 10 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

also having this problem on steam

Message 5 of 10 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has there ever been a resolution, I have this problem now too

Message 6 of 10 (1,037 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I do have the same issue on while launching it with Origin and Steam. Has there been a fix for it ?
Message 7 of 10 (968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Following up, has there been any update on this? I'm still experiencing it on PC over a year later from the OP.

Message 8 of 10 (851 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Over a year later... where is the fix?

Message 9 of 10 (759 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi. im having the same problem as the person above. but now its 2021 and the bug is still in the game. im unabel to change my dive tail and i cant click on anything. i even tried to repair the game but it was no use. how can i fix this bug ? 

Message 10 of 10 (704 Views)