Unable to claim reward although I've completed the milestone

by Elr2d2

Original Post

Re: Multiplayer Milestone "The Defender" will not complete

★ Apprentice

Can they fix this already please, I'm about to get the last achievement I need for Tremendous Service. 

Message 50 of 1,657 (2,560 Views)

A Tremendous Service not unlocking

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? Challenges
Which part of it? Persistent
Summarize your bug Can't collect the reward for this challenge. Says I am one challenge short of the milestone but all milestones are complete and claimed.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SacredPYRO
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 28/11/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10.00pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? complete all milestones
What happens when the bug occurs? can't claim my reward
What do you expect to see? finished milestone and claimable reward
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number n/a

Sort it out
Message 51 of 1,657 (2,726 Views)

Re: Can't claim career milestone ''A TREMENDOUS SERVICE''

★★ Apprentice

Me to. Did they even play the game before releasing it? This is a bug that an intern could spot. 

Message 52 of 1,657 (3,224 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Only problem is I have 25/27 complete, The incomplete ones are “the defender” and the other mission is the one that gives 500 crystals and choker emote for completing the other 26. So I’m stuck. 

Message 53 of 1,657 (2,532 Views)

★ Novice

I can confirm this is absolutely 100% a valid bug. Please fix it soon. I'm astounded at how many issues there are with this game. A complete garbage release vs. the first Battlefront.

Message 54 of 1,657 (2,590 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Me too. I'm relatively certain I know what's doing this. The milestone "Aggressor" auto-completed on a lot of people's accounts, only it didn't count toward "A Tremendous Service". You'll need to play more Starfighter Assault to win on all 5 maps. Not confirmed, because I still haven't won as the attacker on one of the maps yet.

Message 55 of 1,657 (3,215 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am on PS4 and just experienced this bug, and it is after I installed patch 1.04.  I was defending the Trade Federation control ship, finally won as a defender, the reward screen said that I had completed the Milestone "The Defender" 5/5, but when I went to the home page to claim it, it was still stuck at 4/5.

Please fix soon!

Message 56 of 1,657 (2,580 Views)

★ Novice

A Tremendous Service is bugged for me too.

Message 57 of 1,657 (2,575 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I confirm this, I was stuck at The Agressor at 3/5 because it is a buggy milestone, just like its brother The Defender, though the first one unlocked itself automatically when I was still at 3/5, so I took the credits ofc, but now I will not be able to unlock A Tremendous Service which is stuck at 21/26 even though I only have 4 milestones remaining, including The Defender of course, even though I won at least once as a defender on every map.

Message 58 of 1,657 (3,202 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, i have the same problem with The defender milestone. After winning defender droid map in the rewards i can see that i completed the milestone 5/5 but when i go to the carrier menu its still 4/5 i won on that map meany times...

Message 59 of 1,657 (2,567 Views)