Re: Unable to buy 30 day subscription

by The-Ir0ncrab

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to buy 30 day subscription

★★ Novice

Hi for some reason i'm completely unable to buy a 30 day subscription for this game. Every time i attempt to do so i get this error message "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}". So can i get some assistance or reason why it's not working?

Message 1 of 6 (748 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Whatever apparently no one can fix my issues since ea has some of the worst support i have ever seen. I'm just going to buy mordhau instead since clearly this game doesn't want my money.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (576 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@The-Ir0ncrab 

I would first try again after 24 hours to see if it will go through.  There may be a billing issue when you last tried.  If it's still not working after 24 hours, check that your account info matches the card and / or try a different card as well.  If you are still having issues, you would need to contact support via the info here as they would be the only ones to look into your account and see why it is being declined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 6 (695 Views)

★★ Novice

This has actually happened more than a couple days ago so yes i have waited 24 hours to see if that would have fixed it. I also just phoned support and they said nothing appeared to be wrong with my account and just told me to try different payment methods. So i tried using paypal and i got the exact same error and yes all my info is 100% correct and i have enough money to buy it.

Message 3 of 6 (685 Views)

@The-Ir0ncrab 

You may need to try the 60 day non recurring subscription that may be different to the recurring subs for payment methods.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 6 (676 Views)

★★ Novice

I have tried and i get this error message instead "This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow.". Also i shouldn't have to buy the 60 days in the first place i rather try this game for 1 month before i decide if i want to stick around longer and i have bought a 30 day subscription in the past and it worked perfectly fine without any issues.

Message 5 of 6 (669 Views)

★★ Novice

Whatever apparently no one can fix my issues since ea has some of the worst support i have ever seen. I'm just going to buy mordhau instead since clearly this game doesn't want my money.

Message 6 of 6 (577 Views)