Unable to apply Wraps/Paint Jobs

by COD3Z3R0

Original Post

Unable to apply Wraps/Paint Jobs

★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Unable to apply wraps/paint jobs to my cars, Got the game with the early access. Have not had a problem then but since yesterday. Have tried everything (Reset pc, Clear Cache, Reinstall, Firewall check,...) still nothing. it says "Retrieving your custom wraps". And if i try a Community wrap it says, Download Failed, you have no free download slots available. please free up some slots and try again
What car were you using? All the cars
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea, i got it because my offline could not sync with online, got my save reset. Since then i could not get wraps/paint jobs
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant apply wraps/Paint jobs
What do you expect to see? To be able to apply wraps/paint jobs AGAIN

Message 1 of 13 (3,481 Views)

Re: Unable to apply Wraps/Paint Jobs

★ Apprentice

Here are the messages i get

Message 2 of 13 (3,464 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@COD3Z3R0 i also have the same issue since 2 days i also dont got my progress deleted whit all of my cars and dlc cars which i still dont have
Message 3 of 13 (3,431 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup i have this same issue. Fix your game EA

Message 4 of 13 (3,416 Views)

★★ Novice

i'm having the exact same issue, can't do anything and i got that from the start so i've never been able to change design 

Message 5 of 13 (3,336 Views)

Permanently stuck on "retrieving your custom wraps"

★ Novice

Summarize your bug Can't apply paint or wraps to my car, it's permanently stuck on "retrieving your custom wraps".
What car were you using? Any car.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No special steps, it only seems to happen to a few people but for those people it happens 100% of the time.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm not able to apply paint and / or wraps to my car, making that part of the customization completely inaccessable to me. I also can't download community wraps.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to apply paint and wraps.

This has been happening ever since the game launched and nobody seems to have a fix for it. It's extremely annoying to just drive around with stock paint and no wraps on your car, especially since the customization is my favorite part of the game.

Message 6 of 13 (3,263 Views)

Re: Permanently stuck on "retrieving your custom wraps"

★★★ Newbie
@TennoSkum Same thing. Can we get some portion of the money back, since we can't change the colors of the cars??
Message 7 of 13 (3,198 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm also experiencing this issue. I contacted EA support twice but they were unable to help. They said they would contact people on their end to look into this.

Message 8 of 13 (3,273 Views)

WRAP EDITOR BUG (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug I have a problem with the wrap editor. I can't edit my car wraps (it says " Retrieving your custom wraps... ") and i can't download comunity wraps either. It stoped working a day before the january update came out.
What car were you using?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? press COSTUMIZATION button then PAINT & WRAPS and first two buttons are saying "Retrieving your custom wraps..."
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't let me edit my wraps or download them from comunity
What do you expect to see? edit wrap

Message 9 of 13 (3,096 Views)

★★★ Novice
@COD3Z3R0 I have the same problem. But my platform is ps4
Message 10 of 13 (3,060 Views)