Re: Unable to Spend Purchased Ship Building Materials

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Unable to Spend Purchased Ship Building Materials

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to use the ship building materials that I received from my purchased Power Up Bundle and/or from my purchased Ship Building Materials Mega Pack.  The materials are showing up in my inventory but I am not able to use them to upgrade my ships.  Per the attached screenshot, I have over 993k materials in my inventory but the game is only letting me use 60,990 to upgrade a ship. This issue is the same for all of my ships regardless of which one I am trying to upgrade.

I called support and they advised that I post my issue here after deleting and reinstalling the game which I tried but didn't work.

Please help.

Message 1 of 2 (303 Views)

Re: Unable to Spend Purchased Ship Building Materials

Community Manager

Hi @mikeb2019210, I think they redirected here so you could flag this as a bug for investigating. Bug reports help us to compile information, better track bugs and communicate any updates to the community as a whole. For bugs we need more information to investigate, could you create a Bug Report here and fill in the fields from the template please?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (229 Views)