Re: Unable to Sim Rancor Raid

by KastleKapz19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Sim Rancor Raid

★ Novice

Our Guild now has 36 members with a 7 star Han Solo, and the option to sim the rancor raid still says 34/35. 

We had 35 Han Solos as of Monday the 12th and got our 36th Wednesday the 14th. 

We have two players who haven’t logged in for more than 24 hours, but they’ve both logged on since Tuesday. 

What gives? Do we need fifty Han Solos to do this?

Ally Code - 713-978-792

Guild “The Journeyman Protectors”

Message 1 of 10 (1,821 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Mak as Solution for Visibility Purposes

Hey all, update on this. The Dev team have been investigating this and have updated their dev tracker status recently to read "Ready to Release". This generally means there's a fix incoming soon in an upcoming update. Please keep an eye on the Dev Announcements and News boards as they'll create an announcement to share this when the updates ready to be released.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (1,379 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Just reached 35 players with Han at 7 stars but the game shows 31. 

All of our members have been active in the game within the last 24 hours. 

Please help!

Guild: The Legend of Zeta

Ally Code: 712-824-388

Message 2 of 10 (1,743 Views)

Hi, @ObiTres & @JBenjamin417 

You also need 50 Heroic victories in HPIT.
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor swgoh how to sim HPIT

Have you guys checked that too?

Message 3 of 10 (1,734 Views)

★ Novice

Got 80+ wins. I’d say that’s more than 50. 

It finally let us run the Raid today now that we have 38 seven star Han Solos. Apparently 38 is the new 35. Way to go EA/CG. 

Message 4 of 10 (1,729 Views)

★★ Novice

83/50 for me too. Thanks for trying though. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,725 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My guild has had same issue since September 13.  

Im joing every post on this issue until it gets resolved for visibility in responses..

Guild: The3 Hellfire Club

Leader: KnightKapz19

Ally code: 968-624-617 (have memorized typing so often)

7* Han count: 36 ( 1 player left guild today)

SWGOH server count: 33.

Please advise. 

We would really like to utilize the sim functionality.

Message 6 of 10 (1,548 Views)

★★ Novice

We're now at 41 with 7 star Han and still can't sim. 

Message 7 of 10 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Novice

We have the same issues... we have 35 members who all have 7* Han... but game only shows 34...

Guild: Renegade Mercenaries

Ally Code: 314-322-584

Message 8 of 10 (1,419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Our guild still has the same problem. Contacted support last week, they sent us here. Have anyone figured out how to fix this issue? 
The option says we have 30/35, swgoh.gg says it's 38 now. 110 out of 50 heroic victories and the number of Raid Han Solos doesnt increase. 

Ally code: 121-124-467
Guild: АЕ Академия Явин 4

Photo attached. 

Message 9 of 10 (1,388 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Mak as Solution for Visibility Purposes

Hey all, update on this. The Dev team have been investigating this and have updated their dev tracker status recently to read "Ready to Release". This generally means there's a fix incoming soon in an upcoming update. Please keep an eye on the Dev Announcements and News boards as they'll create an announcement to share this when the updates ready to be released.  

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 10 of 10 (1,380 Views)