Re: Unable to Register for ALGS due to wrong email address

by EA_Mako

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Register for ALGS due to wrong email address

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have updated my EA Email Address a while ago unfortunately it doesn't automatically update my EA EVENTS ALGS account (EA Event - Registration) which has my old email address registered.

I have checked my Battlefy account has the correct email. My EA Account has the correct email. The EA EVENTS for ALGS has the incorrect email registered. 

Having different emails for Battlefy and EA EVENTS ALGS will not allow me to register for ALGS.

After multiple support tickets made to EA Help. They have advised they're unable to update the email on EA Event website and it might be worth posting in the Apex Legends Forum for help by EA community manager. 

I have attached the following error message on Battlefy. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 2 (635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @hiwife,

Thanks for the detailed breakdown of this situation!

I'm afraid we're unable to make any account changes on the forums, either to your EA Account or an ALGS account.

The best bet here would be to reach out to ALGS League Operations at algs@ea.com from the email address associated with your EA Account so they can check into this further, thanks! 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (590 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @hiwife,

Thanks for the detailed breakdown of this situation!

I'm afraid we're unable to make any account changes on the forums, either to your EA Account or an ALGS account.

The best bet here would be to reach out to ALGS League Operations at algs@ea.com from the email address associated with your EA Account so they can check into this further, thanks! 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (591 Views)