Unable to Purchase Crystals

by MisterTedious

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to Purchase Crystals

★ Novice

Unable to purchase crystals. When I click on a crystal pack I get a "Store Error" text box with the text, "Please ensure you have network connectivity and a valid billing account. If you have been charged, you will be notified of a success through your inbox or via additional store messaging."

I've never had this message before and I bought something just last week. 

Message 1 of 3 (952 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to Purchase Crystals

Community Manager

Hey @MisterTedious,

Which operating system are you playing on currently?

If you're on iOS, there were some intermittent service outages being reported by Apple earlier, which may impact your ability to make purchases.

Those look to be clearing up, though you can track the status on Apple's System Status page

If you're still having these issues or are not using iOS please let us know, thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (914 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @MisterTedious,

Which operating system are you playing on currently?

If you're on iOS, there were some intermittent service outages being reported by Apple earlier, which may impact your ability to make purchases.

Those look to be clearing up, though you can track the status on Apple's System Status page

If you're still having these issues or are not using iOS please let us know, thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I’ve had the same problem too, I’ve been playing for around 2 years and it hasn’t let me use a single dime , every time I try to buy crystals there’s no purchase and there’s nothing to help me, I am an IOS player and I haven’t had any problems with the App Store.

Message 3 of 3 (342 Views)