Unable to Give Medicine from "Herbal Entrepreneurs" to Doctor

by RangerKimmy

Original Post

Re: Unable to Give Medicine from "Herbal Entrepreneurs" to Doctor

★★★★ Novice

Still having this Issue on PlayStation 4 Pro even with the lastest Update 1.05.

Message 21 of 75 (5,942 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@zimary, this was on my existing save. I simply went back to the herbal guys' location to see if there were any further interactions or scans available after the patch, but there wan't anything new. I then went back to the building with the doctor trying to treat the guy with bite marks but the doctor still doesn't recognise that I have any herbs/medicines to offer.

Message 22 of 75 (5,920 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same bug as well as acouple others.  What do we hear from EA?   .......   Yep as I expected.

Message 23 of 75 (5,913 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still an issue after the 1.05 patch. Hope it gets fixed in the next one.

Message 24 of 75 (5,896 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Possible workaround is starting the stoner's quest before visiting the refugees. I've seen some say it worked for them.

Message 25 of 75 (5,852 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
That's fine but what happens when you pick the quest up by visiting a distress call like I did and you never met the doctor who needs the new meds?
Message 26 of 75 (5,823 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same for me on the xbox one, so far thus is three glitches after the patch that I can't complete, the other two are the shields for the nomad which will take your materials but won't make you the shield, and the earn your badge quest which won't close out on the nexus after you talk to the quest giver. Not including quests where the makers are not even showing or are in the wrong spot all together. I love doing quests so I can overlook the faces and most of the crappy dialog but not being able to finish quests makes my ocd go nuts and the completionist in me wants to scream!
Message 27 of 75 (5,756 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem for me.

After completing "Task: Herbal Entrepreneurs" I cannot give the "antibiotic plant" to the Turian refugee... I believe that particular task is "Task: Running a Fever" - which does not show up in my journal at all.

My order of operations was: Found the Nexus refugees, talked to everyone inside (got the UV light) and then completed "Task: Broken Family" by repairing the comm equipment. I did the anti-AI hackers (Knight) next, then left the planet to craft the item for that. Returned, went north and got the Outlaw SOS which led me to the stoners. Gave them the UV light, scanned the plants (no option to pick any up). No further Tasks started, and I was unable to give the plant to the refugees.

Message 28 of 75 (5,740 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

[PC, v1.05]

Here's how it went down for me:

- found the "Nexus Refuge" first (the place where you get the UV lamp from the salarian and fix the radio, the place with the turian doc treating that sick man)

- then I headed northwest to get that angaran artifact and to scan rocks (hitting rocks for science) -- eventually I got the radio call and "Emergency S.O.S." triggered

- I raced to the "drug house", found the two guys -- whatever I picked during the convo, I gave them the UV lamp, they gave me a plant sample

- my character then noted that the plant could help the sick man back at the "Nexus Refuge" -- after this point I was driving blind, no active missions hinted where the first place exactly was

- eventually, found my way back

- spoke to the turian, all I got was "Let me know if you find some medicine", no conversation options at all, and I'm not giving him the plant

>> in the journal, both "Emergency S.O.S." and "Task: Herbal Entrepreneurs" are listed as complete.

Oh and "Task: Running a Fever" never triggered.

Message 29 of 75 (5,725 Views)

★★★ Guide

@V4rdyn wrote:

[PC, v1.05]

Here's how it went down for me:

- found the "Nexus Refuge" first (the place where you get the UV lamp from the salarian and fix the radio, the place with the turian doc treating that sick man)

- then I headed northwest to get that angaran artifact and to scan rocks (hitting rocks for science) -- eventually I got the radio call and "Emergency S.O.S." triggered

- I raced to the "drug house", found the two guys -- whatever I picked during the convo, I gave them the UV lamp, they gave me a plant sample

- my character then noted that the plant could help the sick man back at the "Nexus Refuge" -- after this point I was driving blind, no active missions hinted where the first place exactly was

- eventually, found my way back

- spoke to the turian, all I got was "Let me know if you find some medicine", no conversation options at all, and I'm not giving him the plant

>> in the journal, both "Emergency S.O.S." and "Task: Herbal Entrepreneurs" are listed as complete.

Oh and "Task: Running a Fever" never triggered.

100% same with me

Message 30 of 75 (5,710 Views)