Re: Unable to Clear Land since Llama Update...please help!

by SimGuruMaaike

Original Post

Unable to Clear Land since Llama Update...please help!

★★★ Novice

Unable to Clear Land since latest update

since the Llama update I can no longer clear land on my lot. When I tap on section of land to clear nothing happens. I am level 40 and Toast of the Town so it’s not a level issue. I’m playing on a new iPad Pro with the latest iOS. Until the Llama update I had no issue with land clearing. Any suggestions for a fix?

Message 1 of 6 (1,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@guinevere530That sounds strange, is this land you were able to unlock before the update? Can you show me a screenshot of your house and mark which section of land you're trying to unlock? 

Message 2 of 6 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’m unable to clear land on my main lot only, I can clear land on other lots, it’s super annoying because I want to expand my home lot it always says there is another land expansion currently unlocking, but there is no land unlocking anywhere. I’m super frustrated because I’ve sent the problem to EA and they just close my case without resolving this bug. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,117 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Emeilada Looks like a bug some players also experienced. Check it out on bug reports & report thru in-game Help :-)

#HappySimming

Message 4 of 6 (1,085 Views)

★★ Novice
@guinevere530 I’ve seen multiple people having the same problem since 2018. It’s now 2022 and I’m having this issue as well. It’s a shame that it’s not fixed yet. I’m unable to add anymore rooms to my lot since I can’t expand my land beyond the tiny plot they give you in the beginning.
Message 5 of 6 (653 Views)

★★★ Guide
@emkrogfoss029
Have you updated your app this week?
Message 6 of 6 (640 Views)