Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ultimate team

by kerley_94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Everytime I try to make any changes to my squad on ultimate team I get an error message which states the following

"There was an error communicating with the ultimate team servers. Please try again but hasn't worked for me since fifa 20 came out and was even doing the last 2 months or so on fifa 19.

So in shirt I havent been able to play fifa ultimate team since around the middle of July which is a joke 

Message 1 of 3 (142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@kerley_94 Hey. Go into the Squad Screen by selecting Active Squad from the main FUT menu then press L2/LT to bring up the additional squad menu and select Squad Selector and create a new squad.

Once you've done that, delete your previous squad that you were trying to edit and recreate it in the new squad you just made and you should be good.
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@kerley_94 Hey. Go into the Squad Screen by selecting Active Squad from the main FUT menu then press L2/LT to bring up the additional squad menu and select Squad Selector and create a new squad.

Once you've done that, delete your previous squad that you were trying to edit and recreate it in the new squad you just made and you should be good.
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will try this when I am online thank you 

Message 3 of 3 (111 Views)
Twitter Stream