Ui_lobby.rpak not loading on Xbox one

by yoyowa1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ui_lobby.rpak not loading on Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I have an Xbox one and this has been occurring recently where I press a on the season 10 screen with bloodhound and seer and it starts to load but by the time where I would usually get into the game it now says error reading pak file “ui_lobby.rpak” - error 0x0000045d 

Anyone know a quick fix for this? I really wanna play apex but the problem is preventing me from even getting into the lobby

Message 1 of 4 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ui_lobby.rpak not loading on Xbox one

Community Manager

Hey @yoyowa1

I'm afraid this error usually points to corrupt data. You may need to reinstall the game in order to fix this. 

I know that can be time consuming, but if you're able to give it a shot please let me know if it helps with the error. Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @yoyowa1

I'm afraid this error usually points to corrupt data. You may need to reinstall the game in order to fix this. 

I know that can be time consuming, but if you're able to give it a shot please let me know if it helps with the error. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, the reinstall worked and thanks for the help! I’ve gotten back to grinding apex thanks to you😁!

Message 3 of 4 (281 Views)

Community Manager

@yoyowa1 

Nice! I'm glad to hear it helped. Thanks for following up and letting me know! Thumbs up

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)