Re: Ui/lobby_panel_play.nut #910

by Veepy_Ryu

Original Post

★★ Novice
@Corpzejack This started to happen to me tonight, 8 times in 1 hour. It’s horrible, now it doesn’t even let me play ranked with friends, this needs a fix ASAP! I’m even playing with ppl from my country, no network issues, no packet losses so what the heck is going on?!
Message 11 of 20 (683 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for following up on this everyone. 

If you're getting this error and the connection steps haven't helped it may be happening because of missing or corrupted data in the game files themselves. If you have Apex Legends installed on an external hard drive try moving it over to your device's internal drive to see if that helps at all. 

Reinstalling the game entirely can also help with this. I know that can take a lot of time, but if you can give it a shot I would appreciate it. Let me know how it goes when you're able. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 20 (643 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent We reinstalled the game on PS4. It doesn't help.
Game installed on an internal hard drive.
Does developers know about this problem?
Message 13 of 20 (619 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Same problem.
Happens when I play rating matches with my friends. Always throws out one player. Of all the methods you have given, none has helped. It all started when the third season ended. PS4
Message 14 of 20 (584 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks everyone for giving it a try. I'll forward up this info for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 15 of 20 (566 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent wrote:

Hey all. 

The Game Logic error is a sort of generic message that comes up when the game wasn't able to find information that it was looking for. There's a few things we can try that might help out with this. 

If you have Apex Legends installed on an external hard drive try moving it to an internal drive on your PC or console to see if that helps. I've also seen cases where reinstalling the game can help with this error message as well. 

There are also situations where there's actually a connection issue that is preventing the requested info from coming through. Running through some connection troubleshooting could also help. I'd recommend starting with the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help site. There are also some platform-specific steps as well that could help: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know how that goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

I've completely removed and reinstalled the game on the xbox one S digital edition.  This error still occurs.  I play this on PC as well.  Both are hard wired to the router.  The PC NEVER gets this issue for me.  I've yet to crash in PC, knock on wood.

This issue has been occuring since last season.  Granted, i've only lost about 225 points to this error for "abandonment", this is an issue that really needs a resolution.  There are so many posts regarding this that I don't know where to look if there is actually an answer.

I'm guessing I need to stop olaying on xbox, even though that is where my battlepass lies this season, had it for both last season.  Is it possible to transfer my pass and stuff to PC?  I'd rather not deal with the issues on xbox any longer. 

Last season was horrendous.  This season it's not happening as often, but it's often enough where now I've got a time ban again, and losing extra points because of it.  From what I understood, this is not supposed to remove points from you in ranked, however, this isn't the case for me.

Message 16 of 20 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening often to multiple people I play with including myself. It is random and only ever seems to happen on ranked.  There's no way it's an installation problem. When a member gets dropped out of your squad with this error in ranked the rest of the squad still joins and does not get loss forgiveness despite only having a squad of 2. Very annoying and hard to rank up.  In a 3 hour session it is not unusual to see this error 5-10 times. Would be great if it could be sorted, it has only begun for me since the launch of s4. 

Message 17 of 20 (518 Views)

game logic ui/lobby_panel_play.nut #910

★★★ Newbie

if me and my 2 teammates try to get into a ranked game, everytime one of us recive this error code. (The person who is inviting the 2 other member always gets into the game). If me and one friend play, it always works. When there is a 3rd one, never

Message 18 of 20 (466 Views)

Re: game logic ui/lobby_panel_play.nut #910

★ Novice

This isn't a solution, but something we tried last night was to create a new party after every match. Once the match ends, everybody leave and then re-invite into the party.

It seemed to reduce the number of game logic errors, but we still had a total of 2 errors last night, in about 10 games.

Message 19 of 20 (430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing exactly the same problem too. And I have to quit my squad every single game that exceeds 3 mins, because I cannot ready up my game. Now I am stuck at Plat.

Message 20 of 20 (413 Views)