Ufc

by JJMSX4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ufc

★★ Novice

I’m unable to connect to the servers, I have done all the trouble shooting and even called. Every time I load up the game it just says unable to connect to EA servers at this time no matter what I do. I’m not banned or anything and also have PlayStation plus

Message 1 of 14 (2,612 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ufc

Community Manager

@JJMSX4 

Can you please try selecting a different PSN ID picture (choose a default one PSN offers) and then power cycle your console. I'm concerned the other profile picture selected could be impacted. 

How to power cycle your PlayStation console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 14 of 14 (2,835 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@JJMSX4 Hey there.

Are you using a custom PlayStation profile picture and what exact troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? This way we don't have to repeat them.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 14 (2,587 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes I’m using a custom picture, and I have tried all the trouble shooting from resetting the router and unplugging the game letting all the power out then restarting it and delete and download the game. I had the game ever since it came out and it just started doing this last week

Message 3 of 14 (2,583 Views)

Community Manager
@JJMSX4 There seems to be an error where a custom profile picture can cause connectivity issues. Can you try switching to a default picture PSN/Xbox provides and then restart your console to try again?
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 14 (2,567 Views)

★★ Novice

That didn’t work either

Message 5 of 14 (2,557 Views)

Community Manager

@JJMSX4 

Hmm, okay. Can you let me know if these steps helped get you connected?

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Sorry about the trouble. If you're still not being able to connect we can go a little deeper into advanced troubleshooting but I want to make sure we get the basics knocked out first. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 14 (2,546 Views)

★★ Novice

Those didn’t work either

Message 7 of 14 (2,539 Views)

Community Manager

@JJMSX4 

Do you have a laptop/PC available to run a UO Trace to our servers with the program that can be downloaded from our help article? I want to see how your connection is reaching our servers to see if it's getting hung up somewhere. 

Can you direct message me a screenshot of the results?

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 14 (2,523 Views)

★★ Novice

Already did that with a EA help representative I called it didn’t work either

Message 9 of 14 (2,516 Views)

Community Manager
@JJMSX4 Are you able to connect to the servers on a different PSN ID to verify whether it's account related?
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 14 (2,506 Views)