Re: UT TEAM CLUB NAME + DATE RESET

by Dimakopoulos

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@Dimakopoulos Yeah same here I have 1000% played fifa 21 before August 1st. I don't have my old club I don't have any packs or access to the web app 😢
Message 61 of 131 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Dimakopoulos This is totally unfair. I started playing on August 5th if I'm not mistaken Frown

The worst is the time we had to do missions to get rewards in FIFA 22, and now the club is reset?
Message 62 of 131 (458 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@phimosys I remember it should be before 10 something of August. Now they claim it's before 1st of August. Pathetic.
Message 63 of 131 (499 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just talked to EA on chat and basically the person did not know and was just recommending the wait for the full launch, without being sure it would actually solve the problem. So we wait for next Monday, loose the 10 hours of EA Trial we paid for (if you want to only play FUT on your club) and we cross fingers that the club and rewards will actually come back.

Message 64 of 131 (495 Views)

No loyalty pack, new club,lost progress

★ Novice

I didn't get my rewards for doing objective in fifa 21 while other players did also they made my account a new club it was established in 2018 they made it 2021. Can't even access to webapp.

Message 65 of 131 (368 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i contacted again ea help, but they told me that they are aware of this problem and they trying to fix it. I have work on costumer support and I know that this is not true. There is no fix for that. I don’t think we will get our club back.

Message 66 of 131 (457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Dimakopoulos I have work on customer support too and I agree with you. We won't get our club back, I think.
I plan on asking for a refund and not playing this fifa. For those who play FUT exclusively, it's a significant loss.
Message 67 of 131 (444 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Dimakopoulos Can someone send me the link to contact support directly? I'm not finding the exact option.
Message 68 of 131 (441 Views)

★★★★ Novice
https://help.ea.com/uk/fifa/fifa-22/ you can contact EA help. You can select live chat so you can talk with an agents.
But it is a waste of time, they will tell you the same.
They will tell you that they are aware of this problem and they trying to fix it. This is just an easy answer just to get rid of you.
Message 69 of 131 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Dimakopoulos Friends, I tried to contact via chat and they were completely disrespectful. They ended the chat without giving a convincing answer and left me talking to myself. Unbelievable.

Below is some information I got. In addition, they informed that those with this error will only have access to the web app on the 27th or the 1st (depending on the version purchased). I couldn't copy the excerpt because I questioned it again and they ended the service without further explanation.

I would like to start by saying that I am really sorry for the inconvenience, I understand you and I can imagine how frustrating it is not to have access to the Web / Companion Apps yet, but don't worry, the market will open automatically when the system synchronizes with one number of games played in all online modes of the game.
If I had the chance I would help you open the market with great pleasure but unfortunately this opening is done only automatically, continuing to play on your console.
I'll leave you 2 links below to find out more:
https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fut-early-web-and-companion-app-start/
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/fifa/fut-transfer-market-access-on-web-and-companion-apps#unlock-acce...

The packs will be received Once you will start the base game on 27th September or 1st October.

I would like to start by saying that I am really sorry for the inconvenience encountered, I understand you very well and I can imagine how frustrating the situation is but unfortunately the players who have not entered FIFA 21 FUT before August 1st 2021, will not be able to bring the club to FIFA 22 .
https://help.ea.com/en/help/fifa/fut-early-web-and-companion-app-start/
Message 70 of 131 (394 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help