Re: USB Devices Disconnect

by FaIIenAngeI777

Original Post

USB Devices Disconnect

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Sometimes after a match ends my xbox one controller randomly disconnects on pc but not after every match but maybe every 5-10 matches (only happens on apex legends and the light stays on the whole time like it has power) but I lose all control of button inputs unless I unplug and plug it back in and I don’t want to strip out the usb slot also Ive had freezes on apex legends where you would hear the beep as if my headphones were being disconnected for a breif second but it would correct itself and continue playing, the issues only happen on apex legends and it never happens on fortnite or any other games I play frequently

Note: this issue never happens midgame and seems to be an issue when transitioning into the lobby from a match and out of the lobby into a new match during the character selection screen

Message 1 of 2 (393 Views)

Re: USB Devices Disconnect

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@FaIIenAngeI777So this issue is happening more and more frequently sometimes literally everytime I go back to the lobby, please fix it asap... it works perfectly fine during the whole match then as soon as the match ends and I enter the lobby the controller becomes unresponsive

Message 2 of 2 (314 Views)