Re: UOtrace results

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Konform103 wrote:
Did u actually take a look at the version they remote installed? Can u post it? This might help out some other people in the future

If you have time there is an option in apex legends called "data center", take a screenshot of it, post it here.. Depending where u live in ireland and ur isp u might have better connection (less packet loss) on new york (bit higher latency probably) london, amsterdam u can select one of those (yellow bar) start the game and see what happens

the version is the same I posted before Software version:CH7465LG-NCIP-6.12.18.25-2p3-NOSH

… but I looked on google and it says that one is the most stable but not really ! about the data center I always connect to London as it has the lowest ping 22ms … but still I get connection time outs while playing also the sound cuts off randomly for 10 15 sec ! 

Message 21 of 23 (239 Views)

★ Pro
https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1546
"We're online:Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm-3pm."

I think i sent u to the wrong forum (Uk).. Also uk seems to use the Arris board and ireland the Compal one so versions in firmware may or may not appear different (sorry about that)..

Take it easy, sort it out with virgin.. Maybe it takes some time for the firmware to roll out on ur modem check it again later.. If they dont have a solution switch isp i would never tolerate this
Message 22 of 23 (227 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Konform103 wrote:
https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1546
"We're online:Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 12pm-3pm."

I think i sent u to the wrong forum (Uk).. Also uk seems to use the Arris board and ireland the Compal one so versions in firmware may or may not appear different (sorry about that)..

Take it easy, sort it out with virgin.. Maybe it takes some time for the firmware to roll out on ur modem check it again later.. If they dont have a solution switch isp i would never tolerate this

I have faith Standard smile, hope is for beggars! 

Message 23 of 23 (222 Views)