Re: UOtrace results

by Sp4ceb4lls

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UOtrace results

★★★★★ Guide

so here are my results, can someone please explain me why I keep getting connection time out ? also are they good, bad? do I need to contact my internet provider? what should I tell them? thanks

Message 1 of 23 (1,931 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Sorry to say @Sp4ceb4lls but the issue is still there. You still have high ping times and on many hops a Ping best/worst of over 100ms.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 19 of 23 (2,431 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
worst ping latency above 150ms is guaranteed to give u issues with playing.. u need to check with isp and tell them the latencies are unacceptable.. if ur country has other isp i would contact them maybe they can do better maybe not
Message 2 of 23 (1,921 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I contacted my isp virgin media Ireland and they are absolutely INCOMPETENT ! 

Message 3 of 23 (1,913 Views)

★ Pro
Can you share what type of modem u have from virgin media? Are u connected through wifi? I'm not from ireland but i'm reading some issues caused by the modems of this isp.. Can u check if your modem has firmware update?
Message 4 of 23 (1,907 Views)

Community Manager

Your UO Traces are showing huge issues @Sp4ceb4lls. Can I ask what Virgin said when you spoke with them in relation to this? Looking at your UO trace and honestly, it's been a while since I saw one as bad. If they are unwilling to admit that there is an issue then make sure that you attach your UO trace to  your case so that they can see it. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 23 (1,906 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

i am connected via Ethernet cable!
Virgin Media Hub 3.0 device information
The information below shows current status of this Virgin Media Hub 3.0.
Standard specification compliant
:
DOCSIS 3.0
Hardware version
:
Software version
:
CH7465LG-NCIP-6.12.18.25-2p3-NOSH
Cable MAC address
:

Cable modem serial number
:

System up time
:
0day(s)1h:37m:7s
Network access
:
Allowed

Message 6 of 23 (1,900 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko wrote:

Your UO Traces are showing huge issues @Sp4ceb4lls. Can I ask what Virgin said when you spoke with them in relation to this? Looking at your UO trace and honestly, it's been a while since I saw one as bad. If they are unwilling to admit that there is an issue then make sure that you attach your UO trace to  your case so that they can see it. 

Darko

they even don t know what I m talking about! they said my internet is working fine ! is no one competent there to help me ! 

Message 7 of 23 (1,899 Views)

Community Manager

See if you can get connected with a tech agent @Sp4ceb4lls as anyone who knows anything about connections will recognise the issues with your connection from a glance at your UO Trace.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 23 (1,897 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Darko wrote:

See if you can get connected with a tech agent @Sp4ceb4lls as anyone who knows anything about connections will recognise the issues with your connection from a glance at your UO Trace.

Darko

I tried via their chat, via phone, I spoke with 5 different people, they are not trained and competent enough to help me with this problem ! when I m telling them about UOtrace is like something out of this world ! 

Message 9 of 23 (1,894 Views)

Community Manager

If there was something I could do from my end I would @Sp4ceb4lls but the only people who can sort this are your ISP. I have seen people have success by tweeting an image of their UO Trace directly to their ISP.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 23 (1,892 Views)