UOTrace EU help

by B4TTLECRIES-TTV

Original Post

Re: UOTrace EU help

EA DICE Team

Hey @B4TTLECRIES-TTV, looking at that Uo-trace everything is looking good for the EU server, your getting 70 ping to the server, with no packed loss or network spikes. What kind of network issues are you having? 

/Atic 

Message 11 of 17 (618 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic the game just stops for a second because of lag spike or something (very often) and i get the little windows on the right side indicating that my connection isnt good and its unplayable. its not because of my pc , game is running great. any suggestions? 70 ping doesnt sound low by the way .

just a side question, is there any plans for more EU servers, closer ones? maybe EU east?
Message 12 of 17 (615 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @B4TTLECRIES-TTV,  can you run an uotrace while playing BFV and see if we can see anything getting picked up while playing on the UO-tracer and then send the results to me in PM. You can go over 100 sent packets. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 13 of 17 (601 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic done : ))
Message 14 of 17 (592 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @B4TTLECRIES-TTV, Thanks! What Ip did you use to do the Uo-tracer? 

/Atic 

Message 15 of 17 (586 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic the one u gave me in your previous messages.

Did it help? Did u guys find the problem?
Message 16 of 17 (584 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic can you check your private messages, i sent you 2 more test results, game is unplayable sometimes. please fix the servers. i play fortnite with 30ish ping and no lag , ever. why do i have 200+ spikes in BF servers. please let them know that anything above 50 is unacceptable or the people close to the server have advantage over us and they will always kill us (assuming the server can handle 64 people and we experience no lag(which is not the case)) i am extremely worried about Firestorm, i literally bought the game because of firestorm but if your servers cannot handle a normal 32-64 player game on small map, what does that mean for the firestorm map? imma have constant stutters?
Message 17 of 17 (560 Views)