UNLINK PSN account from Origin

by joxerian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UNLINK PSN account from Origin

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I need to unlink my PSN account from my Origin account. EA Support wasn't helpful.

Apparently I cannot unlink the account because I have played Apex Legends.

The Origin account to which the PSN is linked to is not my main account. On my main account I have Apex Legends where I have made a lot of progress and have purchased many other games, and I cannot access it because PSN is not linked to that account.

They even don't want to unlink the PSN account, they don't want to merge those two accounts, and they don't want to delete the 'lesser' account or remove Apex Legends from it.

Please, I need help!

Message 1 of 3 (673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UNLINK PSN account from Origin

Community Manager

Hi @joxerian

I'm sorry, but account issues like this are not something we can look into here on Answers HQ. If the EA Help team is unable to unlink the accounts I'm afraid it may not be possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (609 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @joxerian

I'm sorry, but account issues like this are not something we can look into here on Answers HQ. If the EA Help team is unable to unlink the accounts I'm afraid it may not be possible. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (610 Views)

★ Novice

Maybe you can just delete the account instead ( if you wont mind ). That way psn will be force to find another account to link unto. But im not 100% on this one.

Message 3 of 3 (520 Views)