UNKNOWN EMAIL CONNECTED TO MY PSN RE: MADDEN

by ColaJanneti

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UNKNOWN EMAIL CONNECTED TO MY PSN RE: MADDEN

★★★ Newbie

Called EA, chat with EA and no one has answers why there is a email that isn't mine,  attached to my PSN (unknown email pops up when I try to sign in online). No resolution to change because they can't verify who I am via the wrong unknown email, that shouldn't be associated with the PSN

Message 1 of 2 (613 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UNKNOWN EMAIL CONNECTED TO MY PSN RE: MADDEN

Community Manager

@ColaJanneti 

We take account security seriously and owners "should" have access to the email address registered to the account. Since Madden has been a longtime EA franchise, some players may have created an email address a long time ago that they no longer have access to, or used a random email address during the account creation process without giving it much thought.

If you are unable to gain access to that email address, our Live-Support team can still assist with account verification but it will be more vigorous due to that we must absolutely be sure it's not an unauthorized party attempting to breach the account.

Our forum staff is not able to assist with account recovery and we can only urge getting in touch with an EA Advisor at your earliest convenience.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (594 Views)

All Replies

Re: UNKNOWN EMAIL CONNECTED TO MY PSN RE: MADDEN

Community Manager

@ColaJanneti 

We take account security seriously and owners "should" have access to the email address registered to the account. Since Madden has been a longtime EA franchise, some players may have created an email address a long time ago that they no longer have access to, or used a random email address during the account creation process without giving it much thought.

If you are unable to gain access to that email address, our Live-Support team can still assist with account verification but it will be more vigorous due to that we must absolutely be sure it's not an unauthorized party attempting to breach the account.

Our forum staff is not able to assist with account recovery and we can only urge getting in touch with an EA Advisor at your earliest convenience.

Click here to contact an EA Advisor

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (595 Views)