[UNDER INVESTIGATION] EA Anticheat Service encountered an error

by DESZANTOS4

Original Post

Re: FIFA 23 Anticheat error

★★★ Apprentice

It has been a month without being able to play. I have no motivation to play this game anymore.

I really regret paying for this piece of crap.

EA is an absolute fraud.

Message 3671 of 3,673 (6,068 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@UN1TED4After trying all fixes and reinstalling Windows 11 several times it did not resolve the issue. Finally, I deleted the installed game file from its folder, wiped the OS drive clean while installing an new installation of Windows 10. I used MS Media creator to create the installation file on USB. For what reason although Rufus could have had installed the OS, these games did not seemed to like something with that configuration OS installation. Got some errors while installing the game but eventually after 3 tries the games start playing.
All this was done on my gaming Windows OS drive. I will upgrade to Windows 11 and see if it still plays well within EA.
Mind you, my day-to-day Windows OS system on the same computer continues to work.

Message 3672 of 3,673 (6,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey everyone, 

We are closing this thread and collect all needed HERE now!

Please head to that thread and follow the instructions from our games team. 

Thank you everyone!

-rephii

Message 3673 of 3,673 (6,021 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help