UNABLE TO PLAY THE GAME AT ALL (CONNECTION TIMED OUT) NO ERROR MESSAGES

by ThatGuyBud

Original Post

UNABLE TO PLAY THE GAME AT ALL (CONNECTION TIMED OUT) NO ERROR MESSAGES

★★ Novice

I Cannot play this game at all, once in every 10 games i can actually get passed the character select screen and get into the actual world, 1 or 2 things will happen everyone in the air freezes and it boots me OR i can't even make it to the game and i disconnect in the character select screen.

Whenever this happens i get a red icon in the top right hand corner of the screen TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR NO I DO NOT HAVE AN FX6300 CHIP I AM RUNNING AN I7 4770k CPU IM NOT IN THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE

ALSO THE GAME ISN'T CRASHING OR LOCKING UP, whenever i disconnect the game is still in motion and effects are still working it's just everyone isn't moving then i get booted to the menu before the main menu where you have to click the mouse to continue.

AGAIN I AM NOT GETTING ANY ERROR CODES JUST A BLANKET STATEMENT THAT S#%T IS F#$%ED AND I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

FULL MESSAGE AS IT APPEARS "Connection to server timed out. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for addition information"

I have flushed my DNS i have port forwarded, i have reinstalled the game, i have tried repairing the game with origin, i have added exceptions to my firewall. NOTHING WORKS

Message 1 of 1 (96 Views)