UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

by ezRAFA

Original Post

Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

Message 91 of 113 (1,263 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just tested the game again for 6 more hours today without any issues after the changes I did to my router yesterday

Message 92 of 113 (1,291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi.

I addressed question about this issue to support today. And EA support member told me the problem is my dynamic IP and i should use static IP to connect this game, either i should wait for some patches which will be fix it. Is that true?
@EA_Blueberry 

Message 93 of 113 (1,268 Views)

★★ Novice

I have set a static ip and i still have issues so no, it doesnt fix every issue though it may help in some cases

Message 94 of 113 (1,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I managed to fix it!
I had DMZ Host set on my local IP. Disabling that finally made the connections lost to stop.

Message 95 of 113 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Novice

I assure you that none of these will work. I searched YouTube very much for solving this problem, but none of them worked. I'm sure if you continue to have these problems, you will miss a lot of gamers.

Message 96 of 113 (1,134 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yea... Didn't work. Multiple ppl are having this issue, some more often than others. Pls fix your servers ASAP, it's been since day 1 and then there's tweets like this one.
https://twitter.com/TitanfallBlog/status/1095137046170021888
@EA_Blueberry 

Message 97 of 113 (1,077 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine is working after today's update!!! Thank god... I was tired of EA blaming me instead of fixing their servers

Message 98 of 113 (6,905 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Pretty much it kinda fixed itself after a day of the update. although yesterday I was having some "right before match" disconnects it's not 1/10th of bad it was before

Message 99 of 113 (933 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am still facing the same issue though!
Message 100 of 113 (900 Views)