UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

by ezRAFA

Original Post

Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

★★★ Apprentice
And it's worst now, I connect to the main menu after trying for like 5-7min I matchmake into a game and I get disconnected over and over again
Message 61 of 113 (847 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Been around 1h trying to play a single match without success, thanks EA for your caring behavior
Message 62 of 113 (841 Views)

★ Novice

dont say great job EA, EA is only responsible for the servers and distributing the game, respawn did the nice work. EA is still Cancer.

Message 63 of 113 (823 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We gamers of Iran should never buy anything from EA again, we can bann you too!!
Message 64 of 113 (821 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. I am not going to spend another hour refreshing the menu cos EA are being cheap on the servers. The game seems to be fun based on the couple of rounds I managed to get into but it is insulting to spend so much time in f***ing menus. I am done at this point.

Message 65 of 113 (770 Views)

★★★ Novice

streamers and youtubers are playing this game without an issue...i dont think its about servers it should be ours...

Message 66 of 113 (732 Views)

★ Novice

Me Too, every time tell me unable to connect ea server, some times  have connection time out 😢😢😢😤😤😤

Message 67 of 113 (727 Views)

★★★ Novice

I get disconnected after every game and it says unable to connect. Very annoying

Message 68 of 113 (721 Views)

★★★ Novice
This is a new thing today; yesterday I played for hours without issues, but today I've consistently disconnected from the game at about 3-4 minutes in for the last three games. Started happening in the last 15 minutes or so. Going to stop playing and hope they've fixed whatever is going on by tomorrow.
Message 69 of 113 (719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In addition to the inevitable disconnect after each match with the message "Connection to server timed out: See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information" and having to spam Retry for 15 or more minutes with the error "Unable to connect to EA Servers. Please check your Internet connection and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information", for 3 time in a row now I cant even get to the Legend Selection Screen before I receive the same message I get when the match ends.

Message 70 of 113 (612 Views)