Re: why i cant connect to ea servers please help me

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Highlighted

Community Manager

@mordeadlyBF 

There are several reasons you may be seeing that error, please see the following link for info on these, thanks.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/not-able-to-connect-to-online-play/

barry.png
Message 51 of 113 (1,370 Views)

★★ Novice

we are all having the same problem... the problem must be yours.

i play all online games, FIFA 19 FUT without a problem, only this game i have problems..

Fix this please i'd like to play the game

Message 52 of 113 (1,332 Views)

★★★ Novice

I followed all the steps of that guide except for clean boot (because my pc has almost nothing installed so I think it isn't worth the try) and still having this issue

Message 53 of 113 (1,271 Views)

Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me on PS4 since launch day.

1. First time i launch the game, it logs in reasonably quickly most of the time.
  2. I can play one game.
  3. After the game, I return to lobby
  4. Before returning to lobby,the game says I have lost my connection to the EA Servers
  5. It then forces me to log back in, but this time, it never logs me in : It attempts to connect, then eventually says it cannot connect to EA servers. This is repeated over and over.
  6. Sometimes I can eventually log back in, but even then, the connection to EA servers seems to drop often even in lobby, OR it will do the same disconnection after returning to lobby following one game.

PS4 has static IP, connected by ethernet and is in my router's DMZ. Never had issues with any other game. 

Tried all the suggestions on the EA unable-to-connect help page too. No difference.

Message 54 of 113 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 55 of 113 (1,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm going to continue to harp on this but there are still a number of servers in the data centers showing Packet Loss on  EA's End.  I would hazard a guess that some of these "fixes" work for awhile until you hit a server with packet loss and get disconnected and then keep get directed to that server and have continual issues.

One thing that helped me to be able to play longer than I have been in the past is to disable the cloud based saves in Origins settings.  Again, this didn't "fix" anything but took that potential bad connection out of the loop to avoid getting dropped.

Message 56 of 113 (1,055 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here. EA pls come out with a fix. Pls... 

Message 57 of 113 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here since day one. It gets frustating... please EA fix this.

Message 58 of 113 (1,026 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I always get disconnected after the end of the match and can only reconnect after several minutes trying. 

Done everything the Help Guide suggests and still doesn't work. I don't have similar issues in any other game.

Message 59 of 113 (982 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Still happens, Fev 8th at 19:20 xD
Message 60 of 113 (972 Views)