Original Post

Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

★★★★ Novice

For me and my friends and some random people here, it worked

Message 41 of 113 (1,736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Fev 7th around 14:00, Still having troubles but now the wait time is much reduced. I can reconnect under around 5/7 min by closing the game and origin after every match. Been having more fun since then.

Message 42 of 113 (1,819 Views)

why i cant connect to ea servers please help me

★★★ Newbie

please help me . i cant connect the ea servers and it say : unable to connect ea servers please check your INTERNET connection .or visit ea.com\unable-to-connect 

Message 43 of 113 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Novice

What do you mean disable NAT? if you disable your NAT your network gets disconnected.l until you activate it again.

Message 44 of 113 (1,696 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue on both my platforms, ps4 and pc.

Unable to connect over and over again.

On ps4 when i manage to get in a game, once it is over i get disconnected and have to try again and again and again to connect.. 

Message 45 of 113 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie
same
Message 46 of 113 (1,499 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Found another fix, that might help a few people.

I am one of the people that DCs after every match. The quickest way to get back into a game is:

1. Alt-F4 Apex and close Origin completely
  2. Open Origin in Admin
  3. Right-click Apex Legends in Library and press "Repair"
  4. After "repaired", launch Apex in Admin.
  5. Should bring you to the lobby to play another game.

All in all, this process takes around 2 minutes. And doesn't require a system reset.

Message 47 of 113 (1,476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is stupid. Fev 7th around 22:00 It's getting harder and harder to connect to the servers and on top of that Origin Chat sits offline for about 5 min before I can join anyone in game or see anyone in game making me not able to play with my friend that so happen to have the patience to w8 for me after EVERY DAMN GAME. I've been trying to connect now for more than 15min

Message 48 of 113 (1,428 Views)

★★ Novice

I gave up.. I was able to connect a few times after Insisting multiple times on the start screen (It would go into a loop of "Trying to Reconnect X out of 9 times") If I clicked at least 4 times that which means around 2-3 minutes it would eventually sign me in.. BUT after playing a match if would refuse to search for lobbys which mean getting out of the game and re-doing all of that again which got old pretty quickly… I uninstalled the game, I will give it a go again in a few months when the issue has been hopefully resolved. 

Hope all of you have better luck than me. No point in giving this game a chance if the thing cannot even log in to the main menu. 

Message 49 of 113 (1,245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nothing is working same issue, sometimes i can get into a match and randomly throught the game it will either completely close or go to start menu saying cannot connect to EA servers....

Message 50 of 113 (1,242 Views)