Re: UFC crashing because of created fighters.

by jasons805

Original Post

UFC crashing because of created fighters.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have had this problem with UFC2 and now UFC3. When I create the max number of created fighters I get an error code that will not let the game load up.  If I delete one of my created fighter saved data I can get the game to work again.  It sucks to have spent all that time creating fighters to lose 8 of them because I deleted the file.  I do have it backed up, but feel this will happen again if I add it back.  It seems to me that it's a lack of testing, because who's the * that creates 22 Womens Bantamweight fights, but me.  I really hope this is something that can be fixed, because I really do love this game.  I don't want it to crash because of created fighters.

Message 1 of 3 (830 Views)

Community Manager

@jasons805

There was an issue in UFC 2 if you changed the weight class of a created fighter. Could this be similar?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/UFC-2/I-can-t-use-my-ultimate-team-fighter-due-to-error/m-p/5272081

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (811 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is the first time on UFC 3 that I have noticed this. It crashed after the start screen.   UFC 2 it seemed to be the same problem when I got all the created fighter slots used up it would crash when I tried to make any edits.  I had to delete a saved fighter file that had 8 fighters on it just to get UFC 3 to load right.

Message 3 of 3 (801 Views)