UFC 4 wont load

by the1fatt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

UFC 4 wont load

★★★ Novice

Hi so i purchased UFC 4 lastnight, ibstalled it this morning it downloaded and installed update 4.02 and now its just stuck on the loading screen ive tried power cycling and restarting my modem and router link to video provided because too large to upload

https://youtu.be/v7kBMoo78qc

Message 1 of 13 (1,553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: UFC 4 wont load

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry So i fixed it the dns settings were half right i also had to use a lan cable and manually set my ip subnet gateway primary dns and secondary dns, i plugged in my lan cable wentbibto settings then network setup internet use lan cable the easy, then went to the network settings and took a screen shot of the connection settings then went back to network setup lan cable manual and entered the information in the screen shot except i used googles 8.8.8.8 for primary dns and 8.8 4.4 for secondary dns

View in thread

Message 11 of 13 (1,814 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @the1fatt 

Thanks for reaching out and it's unfortunate you came across an issue being stuck at the loading screen. Do you still need help with this?

If so, let me know what steps you've tried already (power cycle console, re-install, unplugged all USB devices from PS4)

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hi, @the1fatt 

Thanks for reaching out and it's unfortunate you came across an issue being stuck at the loading screen. Do you still need help with this?

If so, let me know what steps you've tried already (power cycle console, re-install, unplugged all USB devices from PS4)

How to power cycle your PS4 console

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).

Yes i still need help, ive tried power cycling network cycling uninstalling reinstalling disconnecting from the internet reinstalling latest psn update this really sucks i paid 59.99 for the game and havent even been able to start it and havent even gotten a reply from you guys until now this is extremely frustrating 

Message 3 of 13 (1,524 Views)

Community Manager
@the1fatt Do you have any devices plugged into your PS4's USB slots? I've seen random devices other than a PlayStation official external hard drive cause loading issues.

Do you have the latest software update for the PS4?
Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 13 (1,515 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry no i do not, and as i said above i have reinstalled the latest ps4 firmware (psn update)
Message 5 of 13 (1,505 Views)

Community Manager
@the1fatt Do you have a custom avatar for your PSN profile or do you use a default one of theirs? Some players have had loading issues with custom profile pictures.
Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 13 (1,498 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Default
Message 7 of 13 (1,495 Views)

Community Manager
@the1fatt can you try unplugging your power cord from the console and also from the wall? If you have it plugged into a surge protector, take it out of that and also take the surge protector out of the wall. I was stuck on a loading screen once and that fixed it.
Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 13 (1,492 Views)

★★★ Novice

Buddy that didnt work at all why was it selected as solution this is complete BS purchased a 60 game and cant even start it ive had EAs back through all the drama throughout the years backed them on things like swbf 2 loot boxes etc when everyone told me im stupid im starting to see what they ment

Message 9 of 13 (1,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, @the1fatt 

A lot of players will tend to abandon threads when a solution is found, so I was under the assumption what was mentioned fixed it for you since I didn't hear back. Removed the solution.

Have you tried changing the DNS yet? There's instructions in the link below and that's helped players out in other games where they're getting stuck on the loading screen. It can also help improve connectivity.

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 13 (1,455 Views)