UFC 4 Support/Help, & Game Details

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Re: UFC 4 Pre-order Info, Support/Help, & Game Details

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Why is it, you guys never put your UFC games on PC? I would love to spend my hard earned money on UFC games and MLB the Show, for that matter, but for some reason you guys screw over your PC community. Do you have a reason for that? Should we just expect that forever or are you going to get with the times and catch up to other gaming companies that have gone to PC?

Just curious...

Message 11 of 20 (5,585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the infos
Message 12 of 20 (5,537 Views)

Re: UFC 4 Support/Help, & Game Details

★★★ Newbie

The game is utter trash, fix the game. People paid, you made millions and turned out trash. This is unacceptable 

Message 13 of 20 (2,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my profile picture is blank, I only see default pictures.. how do i fix this?

Message 14 of 20 (2,013 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know that's is too late.. But add  Skip  some parts of  entrance and apresentation of FIghters like previous games.. If a only just see Buffer presenting the fighters i have to see all the entrance. 

Please add skip to the fighters apresentantion.. its hard to see full entrance

Message 15 of 20 (1,837 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Hello EA. Could you have career mode be more immersive like my journey in the FIFA games. We should have press conferences, having our created fighters get to argue and call out our opponents. There should be post-fight interviews with joe rogan and callouts. We should have different fight camps and we should be able to move through them like in ufc 3. We should have free reign of moving down or up weight classes whenever we want. We should have longer longevity that doesn't get that affected by knockouts, injuries, and losing fights. Also, make the body types bigger and more jacked, and gives us more options to change the body fat, size of the biceps, neck, back, type of abs and etc. Also make it so that we can make our height higher, for middleweight and light heavyweights the height limit should be 6'6, and for heavyweights 7 feet. Also, make it so that we can adjust the reach to 85 inches or lower. Most importantly we should be able to use our career fighter for offline fights and online.  

Dear EA for UFC, please just do this for the upcoming game and try to listen to what the fans want, for at least one game. 
Message 16 of 20 (1,754 Views)

★ Apprentice

The UFC is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. Perhaps UFC 5 will be released on all platforms including PC. Since it will be developed on a new engine! undisputed has already been released on PC in early access, we are waiting for the UFC series on PC.

Message 17 of 20 (1,726 Views)

★★ Guide
@KENTRUSLANKENT Knowing EA, we may as well keep dreaming. They show us year after year that they couldn't possibly care less about the PC community. They are probably the worst gaming company in that respect.
Message 18 of 20 (1,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know how to fix grey screen on ufc career mode?

Message 19 of 20 (1,478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If anyone is available i need help signing in because I want to do online but it keeps telling me to sign in and every time I try it says verify your identity and I tried it with two email the first said duplicate email but I never played and my second it never let me get the email from ea please help this is the email I tried  first [edit: email address removed].

Message 20 of 20 (1,339 Views)