UFC 3 Game Face Importing Error

by GilliamRegal

Original Post

GAME FACE FIX

★★ Novice

Hello, i tried to make a game face. It all worked until i tried to save. Hitting the save button, takes forever and when it finishes, i dont get a feedback about it. If its saved or not. I cant edit and i cant find my previous saves somewhere. so I guess the save does not work. I searched about this problem and i foun out that its a common problem since at least 2015.

Ea has to step in and give real solutions to the problem.

1)  apparently some browsers don't even work. Are not compatible. Make a list so we know what to use

2 )fix your feedback. a lot of players dont pass the generating game face step and they get a message like "try again later" which is stupid. If the problem is the photos they upload they should get feedback so the know what the problem is.

3) admit there is a problem.

4) don't give advise like change your browser, reset your router blah blah blah. this should work blindfolded. Its your problem, not ours. Its your product, it comes with poor instructions in troubleshooting  and it is broken.We paid for something that does not work well for a big number of gamers, since 2015

5) if you cant fix it, admit you cant. Its not our fault that you are not compatible with mozila, or chrome. Find a solution

Message 1 of 5 (1,282 Views)

Game face Not saving

★★ Novice

oh man...

Game face Not saving

Message 2 of 5 (1,083 Views)

Re: GAME FACE FIX

★★★★ Novice

@ninjamousegr I was having the same problem like you suggested and the Solution was the update. I contacted EA for this and received a file which was an Express installer, once installing, and restarting, i got it fixed and saving is just working fine now

Message 3 of 5 (1,060 Views)

UFC 3 gameface ps4

★★★ Newbie
How do you upload your game face to UFC 3 it's not working for me keeps saying download later and I went to the website I can't even find the option to upload one I did in ufc 2 though
Message 4 of 5 (1,017 Views)

UFC 3 Game Face Importing Error

★★★ Newbie

So I made a Game Face of Katsuyori Shibata earlier today, and have been trying to import it for the last 45 minutes, probably. Every time I try to import I get the error message of "Your download has failed. Please try downloading your Game Face again later." Is there a solution to this?

Message 5 of 5 (959 Views)