Never buy apex coins in uae and when you’re account is on uae

by Bangoctane

Original Post

UAE Server - Missing Coins Purchase

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So i buy some apex coins here in uae and my account is in uae so there’s nothing wrong with that then when i get back home i redeemed it and its not still showing up its 6,500 apex coins then i tried it again it says this voucher is already been redeemed now it’s been hours i still not get the coins OMG WTF it’s freaking me out Right now

EA_Blueberry: Edited title to align with post description and improve search results

Message 1 of 11 (459 Views)

Re: Uae server apex legend suck

Community Manager

@Bangoctane 

Sorry to hear the coins haven't hit your account yet. Even though the purchase is for our game, the transaction itself is through the payment method you have linked to your PlayStation account.

Have you checked your PlayStation account's purchase history to ensure it's not still pending to be completed?

PlayStation Purchase History

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/store---transactions/payments---refunds/how-...

If it shows up as completed, please power cycle your PlayStation 4 and re-launch the game.

Power Cycle

1. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
  2. Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (436 Views)

★★ Novice
It’s says product purchased
Message 3 of 11 (430 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s still not there 

Message 4 of 11 (429 Views)

★★ Novice

Here’s the pic 

Message 5 of 11 (426 Views)

★★ Novice

It’s still not there sir

Message 6 of 11 (422 Views)

★★ Novice
Im about to lose some hope here
Message 7 of 11 (418 Views)

★★ Novice

I can’t buy season pass and the spitfire

Message 8 of 11 (398 Views)
Highlighted

Never buy apex coins in uae and when you’re account is on uae

★★ Novice

The coins you buy will never come to you’re account it’s freaking suck this is my last time gonna buy

Message 9 of 11 (369 Views)

Community Manager

@Bangoctane 

Please reach out to our friends at PlayStation Support so they can pull up your PlayStation account purchases to verify the voucher was properly redeemed. If you're unable to purchase the Season Pass they will be able to look into that as well.

Click here to contact PlayStation Support

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (361 Views)