Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map (PS4)

by jonaucstm

Original Post

Highlighted

Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map (PS4)

★★★★ Novice

I Have been playing tyrant mine repeatedly.  A few days ago it disappeared from the stronghold map entirely and no longer selectable to play it.  The other two strongholds are still present and selectable to be played.  On the challenges tab, it said mission completed with a check mark.  When I go into the lunch bay, the quest info still appears on the upper right as current mission.   When I go out of the lunch bay back to fort tarsis, it is gone.  I tried most of the troubleshooting given by EA tech support, but the problem persist.   Is anybody else having this issue on PS4 and is there a way to fix it? 

Message 1 of 3 (50 Views)

Re: Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map (PS4)

Community Manager

@jonaucstm Hey there, this is a known issue but there is a workaround for the time being. 

Have a friend invite you to a party and then go to Tyrant Mine, that should place it back on your map again. 

-EA_Cade
Message 2 of 3 (43 Views)

Re: Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map (PS4)

★★★★ Novice

I am a 44 years old man playing Anthem with no friends.  Can someone be my friend and send me an invite....please? 

Message 3 of 3 (29 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help