Re: Two really bag bugs. Help!

by sean22x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Two really bag bugs. Help!

★★ Novice

Hello, I would like to report two really bad bugs. 1st bug: on my sith warrior dravin-x I don't have knights of the fallen empire in my mission log. I can't play knights of the fallen empire or turn in supply crates. i'm locked out of the command center on odessen. 2nd bug: on my sith sorcerer morguss, im i was trying to turn in supply crates after doing weekly missions in order to lvl up my companion so that i could fininsh playing knights of the fallen empire. I tried to travel to contact to Dr. Oggurobb and my character morguss is frozen like it's trying to log into one of the chapters of knights of the fallen empire. I waited for 10 mins and it would not load in. Please fix this so i can play on my my sith warrior dravin-x and my sith sorcerer morguss. I just re-subbed after a long break . all of my other characters are working fine. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

@sean22x

If you have resubbed then go to the mission terminal in your ship to pick up the mission to regain odessen access.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

@sean22x

If you have resubbed then go to the mission terminal in your ship to pick up the mission to regain odessen access.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks that worked for my Sith warrior. But my sith sorcerer is in suspended animation trying to load to dr. obberobb in the command center. I waited 30 mins to see if if would clear up and it will not.

Message 3 of 3 (228 Views)