Two Sims with Issues.

by b_well2001

Original Post

Two Sims with Issues.

★ Apprentice

I’m having issues with two Sims. They cannot age, and they don’t show up in the Generations page. One of them has no task bubbles while in events. Neither show the star when doing tasks or the check when finished. I’d love to just delete these two Sims if the problem cannot be fixed.

Message 1 of 6 (851 Views)

Re: Two Sims with Issues.

Community Manager

Hi @b_well2001

What age are the Sims at the moment? Could you attach screenshots of the two sims and what you can see in your generations page please?

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (814 Views)

★ Apprentice

The two photos show the Generations. One sim does not show at all. The other sim is blended with another sim in the same house. Both are stuck at one trait. I cannot choose another. They’re both months old.

Message 3 of 6 (807 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @b_well2001,

And is the birthday icon appearing over the two sims heads in-game to indicate they are ready to age up?

For the Generations issue, let's try some troubleshooting steps. Can you share what device you're playing The Sims Mobile from please?

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (776 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, neither Sim has had the birthday icon come up. The two screenshots show they’re ready, but the button is grayed out.

I play on an iPhone and iPad. I have tried reloading the game already. I think it is a problem with the Sims themselves inherent in my game save, but I’ve made too much progress to want to go to an old save. 

Message 5 of 6 (764 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello?

Is there any way that EA can just delete those affected sims? I’ve been dealing with this problem for months and it doesn’t make doing these events easy. To be honest, the EA Support agents are useless. I lost a large house full of expensive items, and the agents kept offering 600 sim cash. I lost over 600,000 simoleons and 500 SimCash along with the need for about 30 LlamaZoom tickets to replace everything. I’ve made the best of it, but it was frustrating. I’d love to get my sims working again.

Message 6 of 6 (691 Views)