Two Button FUT Champs

by gghhjj555555

Original Post

Two Button FUT Champs

★★★ Newbie

Two Button not work in FUT Champs, I can’t play !!! Help me Please !!! 

Message 1 of 8 (3,568 Views)

Re: Two Button FUT Champs

Community Manager

Sorry to see that you are having issues @gghhjj555555.

Can you provide a little more info relating to the issue, is it that only two buttons work or that all are working bar two buttons?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,490 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem, two button controls work on every other game mode except FUT Champions therefore any who play two button controls are handicapped as keepers cannot clear the ball properly and you cannot do long balls by holding X, settings and game play is completely different players don't defend properly, I suggest one of your colleague tries it for yourself as clearly we are not the only one suffering from this problem, I have lost so many games because of it. I've been asking for a resolution and heard nothing back... please can someone respond to me asap my gamer id on ps4 is

TD3-NORTHY-FTW.

Just for the record it's not my controllers, I tried changing and both work perfectly using two button in rivals, squad battles and online matches, but they are BROKEN in FUT Champs.

Message 3 of 8 (3,468 Views)

★★ Novice
That's the same issue I had last night. Two button controls works perfect in Rivals but when I qualified for FUT champions and played for the first time Two buttons was not working like they works in other modes. Keeper doesn't clear the ball properly and defender doesn't press on A button. It's so disturbing i lost 3 games because of that. Hope EA will fix this
Message 4 of 8 (3,348 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've been asking for this bug to be fixed for months... I wouldn't hold your breath, EA has avoided this bug like the plague, they simply wont or cant fix it, so they just deny it even exists... or blame it on you or your controller... honestly the worst experience of fifa so far, it is seriously making me think to stop buying them as there is no point, why bring out a two button setting If you are not going to let players play with it... shocking, all the money we give them and they dont even know how to fix it...

Message 5 of 8 (3,195 Views)

★★ Novice

That's the same issue I had last night. Two button controls works perfect in Rivals but when I qualified for FUT champions and played for the first time Two buttons was not working like they works in other modes. Keeper doesn't clear the ball properly and defender doesn't press on A button. It's so disturbing i lost 3 games because of that. Hope EA will fix this My gamer id is Madridreal007 on xbox one. Please solve this issue pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Message 6 of 8 (3,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am facing same problem too.. 

Hi  EA WHY you removed two button setting in UFT champion . i think this is unfair for player who get used with it

Message 7 of 8 (2,901 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I HAVE FIXED THIS AFTER SPEAKING TO EA Chat 5 times and raising bugs and superior teams etc.

ok so the only fix I can 100 percent say works is a full PlayStation re-initialisation. I didn’t test the quick one or what not but a million controllers deleting profiles etc all lies. After reinitislisation I rehosted licenses which is a 2 second job (this might or might not be important, just try it£

re-initialise the whole PS4 from PS4 settings (google it)and re-install game and Rehost licenses 

1.5 hours of PS4 reinitialising and then a mhooooosive fifa download...

test it and let me know. 
wow you don’t know how frustrated I was. Missed 1 month or fut champs because of this.

Message 8 of 8 (2,549 Views)