Twitch prime loot

by BubbaQN

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Twitch prime loot

★★★ Newbie

I’m not getting my loot I’ve connected my account and restarted the game but I’m still not getting it

Message 1 of 2 (188 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Twitch prime loot

Community Manager

Hey @BubbaQN

Have you tried unlinking and relinking your EA Account from Twitch to see if that helps at all? I've seen some cases where than can help the rewards come through. For more info on how you can unlink the accounts check out the EA Help website. Once they've been unlinked you can then connect them back up through the Twitch website

If you still aren't seeing any of the rewards after relinking I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more info on how to create a case with them over at the EA Help site. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)

All Replies

Re: Twitch prime loot

Community Manager

Hey @BubbaQN

Have you tried unlinking and relinking your EA Account from Twitch to see if that helps at all? I've seen some cases where than can help the rewards come through. For more info on how you can unlink the accounts check out the EA Help website. Once they've been unlinked you can then connect them back up through the Twitch website

If you still aren't seeing any of the rewards after relinking I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. You can find more info on how to create a case with them over at the EA Help site. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)