Re: Twitch prime loot

by SnosajParty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Twitch prime loot

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday im redeem my twitch prime wraith skin ..... But when im logged in game in Xbox i didnt see anything ...Mirage skin too

Message 1 of 4 (624 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @xBlackFillek

If you still aren't seeing the Twitch Prime loot on your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (562 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @xBlackFillek

If you still aren't seeing the Twitch Prime loot on your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Facebook or Twitter as well. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I have unlinked and relinked my EA account and still nothing. I have other twitch loot from months back and those didn't have any issues. 

Message 3 of 4 (533 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I am also having this issue, I too un linked and re linked my account and have other exclusive twitch prime stuff from months back.
Message 4 of 4 (377 Views)