Re: Twitch prime loot issues

★★★ Newbie

how do I get in contact with them im having the same problem 

Message 12 of 18 (527 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @CaptainHUDD

You can find more details on how to set up a case with them over at the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well, if that works better for you. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 13 of 18 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok but I did and they tell me to contact twich about the issue and when I did that they told me to contact the devs

Message 14 of 18 (502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

First I contacted Twitch, the gift is issued on their end. Awaiting deployment by the developer, or something like that.

I got told by the first rep to unlink and re-link my EA and Twitch accounts. Then got told to wait 24 hours. Talk to the 2nd advisor, and got told I didn't meet the requirements because the accounts weren't linked and there's nothing they could do.

I didn't receive it on either the PC or PS4, and yes everything is on the same EA account.

Some customer support you guys got there.

Message 15 of 18 (484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Having a issue with the Rampart Twitch skin claim. But the finely tuned charm i got soon as i launched the game. I've tried everything that i could from Unlinking my EA ACCOUNT and Relinking to contacting Twitch prime support, and they said i need to speak to a DEV. But i'm not special. i don't know a DEV. I hope this is just a bug and can be resolved i want my loot. I'VE SPOKEN TO TWITCH HELP AND THEY MADE ME WAIT TWO DAYS AND STILL DID NOTHING!!!!!! SUCH A JOKE, I SWEAR

Message 16 of 18 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@witchclass Im having the same issue... Did you get yours fixed ?
Message 17 of 18 (412 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I know Twitch Prime has worked before because I have a black-and-purple Pathfinder skin, and I can get the backgrounds from the Drops page. However, I can't get skins. I have missed out on like 5 skins because they say they have been claimed, but never show up.

Message 18 of 18 (279 Views)