Re: Twitch prime loot issues

by witchclass

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Twitch prime loot issues

★ Apprentice

Has anyone had any issue getting the twitch prime loot? The Gibraltar skin was added to my account but I have not received the pathfinder skin and the mixtape chain. I made sure my account the link and reset the game and a ps4. I had similar issues with the Loba Game Master skin but it eventually showed up, but its been four days since I claimed the pathfinder skin and a couple of hours for the mixtape chain.

apex.png

Message 1 of 18 (2,554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @witchclass

If you're still not seeing the Twitch Prime loot on your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (2,455 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @witchclass

If you're still not seeing the Twitch Prime loot on your account I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. 

For more info on how you can set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them via Twitter or Facebook as well if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 18 (2,456 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent Didn't work
Message 3 of 18 (2,433 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent nothing in my account has changed and the EA help system doesn't really do anything. It basically does the same thing as Twitch, "Link your account and you should get loot"
Message 4 of 18 (2,432 Views)

Community Manager

@witchclass 

Were you unable to get a case set up to speak with the EA Help team? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 18 (2,344 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Kent when I was making the request I was sent to some other page saying to check if my account was linked.
Message 6 of 18 (2,341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_KentIs it possible to just get some kind of redeem code for the skin? Because I've tried the methods you have suggested and I haven't been given any answers.

Message 7 of 18 (2,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

my twitch prime fifa packs aren't working and I really want the packs and picks

Message 8 of 18 (2,148 Views)

Community Manager

@witchclass 

I'm afraid that's not something we would be able to do. The EA Help team should be able to look into your account and see what they can do to help. 

If you're still having trouble setting up a case with them I'd recommend clearing out your browser cache to see if that helps. I've seen some cases in the past where cached data in the browser can cause some issues setting up a case on the EA Help website. 

If you're still having trouble getting a case set up after that let me know. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 18 (2,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_KentEA help was able to contact me and after a thorough investigation, they concluded it was just an error in the system and gave me the skin. Thank you for helping.

Message 10 of 18 (2,017 Views)