Twitch Prime Skin PS4

by cameronlovell14

Original Post

Trouble connecting my Twitch Prime and PS4 Apex Legends Account.

★★★ Newbie

I tried to connect through Twitch but when I got to the EA login portion I tried putting in my PS4 information and it didn't work. I cannot view my EA profile that is connected to my PS4 because whenever I open Apex Legends I am automatically logged into the game. I have redownloaded the game now and still it automatically logs me in. If anyone has any information to solve this please let me know. Thank you.

Message 11 of 25 (2,440 Views)

Re: Trouble connecting my Twitch Prime and PS4 Apex Legends Account.

★★★ Newbie
I thought that was the problem as well then after I waited 10 minutes and refreshed the game 3 times my loot finally showed up. I believe you don’t need to log into it because your twitch account is linked to your PSN account, so they already know.
Message 12 of 25 (2,354 Views)

Re: Trouble connecting my Twitch Prime and PS4 Apex Legends Account.

★★★ Newbie

Everyone says they are supposed to automatically connect or you're supposed to get a login prompt but i haven't gotten anything and its been nearly a full day. can someone actually provide some legitimate help? i cant put up with this anymore first anthem now apex.

Message 13 of 25 (2,157 Views)

Re: Twitch Prime Skin PS4

★★★★★ Newbie
same dude
Message 14 of 25 (1,699 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, if you linked the wrong account, you can  unlink your account using the steps here, then re-link the correct account: https://help.ea.com/en/help/apex-legends/apex-legends/apex-legends-and-twitch/

If you're unsure of which account is linked to your console account, you can try logging into the link below. with any ea account credentials you suspect are linked to your console account.

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

In this page you'll see any linked accounts, if you're seeing your gamertag or PSN ID here it looks like you have the right account. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 25 (1,444 Views)

Apex legend account

★★★★★ Newbie

I have my Ea accou Linked to my ps4 account,so when i stated playing apex it should have conecte to my EA account but no, when  I Linked my twitch to Ea to get the prime pack I didnt get my skin neither my pack. 

Message 16 of 25 (1,298 Views)

★ Novice

How do I link the account to EA?

Message 17 of 25 (1,367 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same exact problem

Message 18 of 25 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_David,

My EA account is connected to my PSN profile, I've used this same account for Battlefield and FIFA so I know it's the correct and only EA account that I have.

I've linked this account with Twitch Prime and claimed the Loot.

When I go into APEX, the loot is not showing up.

Please can you advise what to do next, I have several friends in the same position.

Thanks,

Message 19 of 25 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! Frown

Message 20 of 25 (771 Views)