Re: Twitch Prime Loot account linking glitch

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Twitch Prime Loot account linking glitch

★★★ Newbie

I’ve claimed my twitch prime loot, but still need to link my ea and twitch acc to use it.  I clicked on the Link Account to Use Loot option and logged in.  I went back to Apex and it wasn’t there. I tried restarting it multiple times.  When I go back to the twitch prime loot website, it still has the link account option, but whenever I click it, it just redirects me back to the same website.  It’s been 12 hours and I still haven’t received my loot.  Does it take time or is my twitch prime to ea linking glitched? Thank you!!

Message 1 of 4 (2,173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@ThyMatrix56 wrote:

I think I may have found the problem.  I think the EA account I linked with my Twitch Prime account isn’t the one I use for Apex Legends.  Is there any way I can check or change the EA account I use for Apex Legends?

I'm afraid we don't have a way to see exactly which accounts are linked up, but you should be able to unlink the account that's currently connected to Twitch. That way you can then link it up with the account where you're playing Apex Legends. 

For more details on how to unlink and relink the accounts check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you run into any trouble. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,057 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ThyMatrix56

It shouldn't take that long to link up your EA Account with Twitch. Can you check something for me when you've got a chance? Go to twitch.tv and log into your Twitch account. Open up your Settings then click on the Connections tab. Scroll down to the Other Connections area and see if it shows Electronic Arts there. If it does that means your Twitch account has been linked up with an EA Account. 

If you're seeing that your accounts are linked in your Twitch Settings, but you still haven't received the Twitch Prime loot I'd recommend getting in touch with EA Help so they can pull up your account and take a look. For more info on how to reach them check out the EA Help website. You could also contact them through Twitter or Facebook if you'd prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I may have found the problem.  I think the EA account I linked with my Twitch Prime account isn’t the one I use for Apex Legends.  Is there any way I can check or change the EA account I use for Apex Legends?

Message 3 of 4 (2,074 Views)

Community Manager

@ThyMatrix56 wrote:

I'm afraid we don't have a way to see exactly which accounts are linked up, but you should be able to unlink the account that's currently connected to Twitch. That way you can then link it up with the account where you're playing Apex Legends. 

For more details on how to unlink and relink the accounts check out the EA Help website. Let me know if you run into any trouble. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (2,058 Views)