Re: Twitch Prime Linking Issues

by snowflake1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Twitch Prime Linking Issues

★★★ Newbie

Hello, so before I could pay for my own account, I've been using my brother's Twitch Prime account on my EA account for the Prime rewards. Now that I've recently gotten my own Twitch Prime account running, I wanted to swap accounts so he could use it for himself while I use my own Twitch account since we both want the new Seer skin.

I wasn't aware that you can only link one Twitch account to your EA account forever until I unlinked them... I was wondering if it would be possible to somehow fix this issue because I would really like to get the Twitch Prime rewards working again before it's too late. 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 10 (2,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @CringePoster

As far as I know there isn't a way to get around that limit. Once an EA Account has been linked to a Prime Gaming account, it can't be connected with another. 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,282 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @CringePoster

As far as I know there isn't a way to get around that limit. Once an EA Account has been linked to a Prime Gaming account, it can't be connected with another. 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,283 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Well that's really disappointing to hear. I wonder why that's not able to be done :/ I've never had this issue before, oh well thanks for answering! Hopefully I can reconnect the account before the skin's gone
Message 3 of 10 (2,263 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Please tell me if you work it out as i have had this trouble for months and they have been no help! 

Message 4 of 10 (2,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA needs to fix this right now. this is absolute an horrible practice   

Message 5 of 10 (1,683 Views)

★ Novice

My last email for Twitch Prime was hacked and I lost access so I had to link a different account. Now I can't get all my drops, I hope they make a change because this is highly disappointing considering the money I spend and have spent in Apex over the years 

Message 6 of 10 (1,270 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent Can you please advise if this is intended to be fixed in the future?  I am using a new prime account with my wife which is the reason my old one was unlinked.  It has let me claim the prime rewards for EA games though is not showing or allowing the link to this account.  Appreciate any help or reasoning to why we can't update the link with a new/separate Prime account...

Message 7 of 10 (622 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @oheyder

Just to make sure I understand correctly, are you trying to link a different EA Account to the original Prime account, or are you trying to link your EA Account to a new Prime account? 

Kent.png
Message 8 of 10 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi my old twitch account was hacked and I lost access to it and now I can’t link my new account to my ea account because i have already linked it is there a way to fix this now ?

Message 9 of 10 (224 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Btw, i havent received all My Prime loot. Just got only some of them. I had wrong account linked to Amazon, now when linked correct one i only got some. I have had Prime since january 2019 and claimed almost every loot since then. I can prove i have had Prime since then. 

Message 10 of 10 (209 Views)