Twitch Prime Gift Issue

by 7DangerOus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Twitch Prime Gift Issue

★★★ Newbie

Hi Community

I have problem about that I couldn't linked my account twitch and I can't get the gift from it.

Please help to me about that

You can see the screenshots about that issue

Message 1 of 4 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Twitch Prime Gift Issue

Community Manager

@7DangerOus 

Got it, thanks! If the accounts aren't linked I'm wondering if there might be a caching issue with the website. If you haven't already can you try clearing your browser data to see if that helps? You can find more information on how to clear it over at the EA Help website.  

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @7DangerOus,

In a lot of cases this error comes up when the Twitch account is already connected with a different EA Account. Can you check something for me when you have the chance? Go to twitch.tv and log into your Twitch account. Open up your account Settings, then click on the Connections tab. Scroll down toward the bottom and see if it shows Electronic Arts under the Other Connections section. 

Let me know what you see once you're able to check. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Kent

When I checked it, there is no any other connection under "Other Connection".

Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

Community Manager

@7DangerOus 

Got it, thanks! If the accounts aren't linked I'm wondering if there might be a caching issue with the website. If you haven't already can you try clearing your browser data to see if that helps? You can find more information on how to clear it over at the EA Help website.  

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)