Re: Twich drops

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Twich drops

★★★ Newbie
  1. I linked everything to twitch and my ea to my xbox, but it won't give me the drops
Message 1 of 2 (10,357 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @angiexxcookie If you have linked everything and selected the 'redeem' button for the twitch reward it can take some time to arrive. If you still have not gotten them you may need to speak with an EA Game Advisor to look at your EA Account. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (10,307 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @angiexxcookie If you have linked everything and selected the 'redeem' button for the twitch reward it can take some time to arrive. If you still have not gotten them you may need to speak with an EA Game Advisor to look at your EA Account. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (10,308 Views)