Turn speed issue(ps4)

by ace18frost

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Turn speed issue(ps4)

★★★★ Novice

So for a couple weeks I’ve experienced a random slow and thought it was my mind playing tricks, so yesterday I tested it.

issue is that when I am running around and looting/ going through building wear you need to change direction quick or looking down then turning looking back up and running my character will experience random slows to the turn speed for about 1.5 sec then back to normal. When I tested I tested looking at an angle downward and horizontal and found if I hold stick left or right and do a constant spin I get a sensitivity drop around 40-50% maybe 80% for 1 -1.5sec and then it picks up. I could do 2-3 360 deg turns then it does it then again in 3-4. Would be great if someone else notices this and I did not feel it was controller for how intermittent the issue is and controller is 2.5 months old

Message 1 of 4 (809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Turn speed issue(ps4)

Community Manager

Hey @ace18frost I saw your post earlier and went ahead to test it but was unable to recreate the issue.

It sounds to me that this could either be an issue with your controller or the network.

Do you have a second controller you could try using to see you see the issue again?

I would also suggest taking a couple of minutes to go through our connection troubleshooting steps  here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (791 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ace18frost I saw your post earlier and went ahead to test it but was unable to recreate the issue.

It sounds to me that this could either be an issue with your controller or the network.

Do you have a second controller you could try using to see you see the issue again?

I would also suggest taking a couple of minutes to go through our connection troubleshooting steps  here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let me know how you get on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (792 Views)

★ Apprentice
same problem
Message 3 of 4 (778 Views)

Community Manager

Did you try the steps I posted above @NubWigg?

If not would you mind going through the connection troubleshooting steps to see if they make a difference?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (604 Views)