My email when logging in keeps saying duplicate email

by Lavapuke695

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trying to log into apex but need to confirm who i am

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So i left apex for a bit and when i came back a  couple weeks ago and i tried to get in but i took me to a verify page. It required me to go into my emails and get a verification code (which i didnt need last time i played) but it wasnt sending. I tried to switch out my emails from mine to my brothers then back to mine again and when i went to put in my origanal email it said it was a duplicate email. I havent logged into any other consoles. Please help me i love playing your game and i dont want to lose my account. If you need my email just say

Message 1 of 5 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trying to log into apex but need to confirm who i am

Community Manager
@doh1604 If you are still not getting any verification email, please reach out to an EA Game Advisor for them to assist you with your account, as we would be unable to assist with account issues here on the forums.

http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (242 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I have tried uninstalling and re-installinng, still didnt work

Message 2 of 5 (311 Views)

★ Novice

Please EA help me fix my problem i have so much on my account please

Message 3 of 5 (251 Views)

Community Manager
@doh1604 If you are still not getting any verification email, please reach out to an EA Game Advisor for them to assist you with your account, as we would be unable to assist with account issues here on the forums.

http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 5 (243 Views)

My email when logging in keeps saying duplicate email

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to log in and my email keeps saying it is a duplicate email

Message 5 of 5 (247 Views)