Troubles with crashes, I'm frustrated

by Sqz_GGBET

Original Post

Troubles with crashes, I'm frustrated

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello,

I would like to report that I'm getting insane amount of crashes. There are days I can have peaceful gaming without a single crash, but then there are days, where my crash ratio is 1:1 crash:game played. Nowadays I can't even play ranked because of this. I group up with my premades and when I crash top 5 or so, the games we could win and get juicy RP, are not there anymore, my team get's into disadvantage and have to play as 2 people until end. I'm the reason why we aren't winning many games now. My game straight up freezes, and I can't even shut it down with Task manager. I have to either sign off windows account or restart PC. Then there are crashes that kills my game and I have to reopen it. I'm also experiencing insane amount of Code errors. Not only Leaf but also some Code : pin or something I've never seen before. Week ago I was playing every day couple hours, because I enjoyed this game. Now my excitement is killed and barely plays the game. Can't even have fun time with my boyz anymore. I would rather die as first team on the map and loose insane amount of RP, than get crash mid or late game O_O. This is really not enjoyable for me. Please take a look into this asap, I beg you.

Message 1 of 1 (64 Views)